Katiewager.Org is the portal which observes the latest trends in the world of cryptocurrency. Here you will find numerous reviews on digital cash, cryptocurrency exchanges, guides on obtaining and trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc.
The website is aimed to present news and information concerning cryptocurrency and trading. It is created for informational purposes and cannot be considered as a direct call for action.
The website is regularly updated, though it does not bear responsibility for the 100% accuracy of the information presented. The data published directly on the exchange websites as well as the current prices may be updated faster than the data published on the blog.
The content published on KatieWager.Org may include affiliate links. The affiliate links mean that the author of the blog receives a commission from the promoted products and services, mainly cryptocurrency exchange websites. The commission is formed from the portion of the fees the customers pay from the transactions on the cryptocurrency exchanges. The affiliate links do not affect the user’s experience on the cryptocurrency exchange.
Proceeding to the promoted exchange websites is optional. When the blog user clicks on the link, he or she understands that the decision is made on their own.
Use of Website
While visiting the website, the user can perform the following actions:
- Freely navigate through the website sections, observe the reviews and guides on cryptocurrency purchase, exchange and trading.
- Register a personal account on the blog website.
- Take part in the discussion on the blog website i.e. leave comments and share their opinion with other users of the blog website.
The blog website user’s rights and responsibilities:
- The user has a right to terminate his or her account in the case he or she does not want to use the blog website anymore.
- The user has a right to leave a comment containing no racial, sex, age, religion harassment on the blog website.
- The user is responsible for any of his or her actions which violate the terms and conditions of the blog website.
- The user is responsible for keeping its account data including password and email address private.
- The user is responsible for his or her cryptocurrency operations after browsing content on the blog website.
Katiewager.Org rights and responsibilities:
- Org undertakes to create content with maximum effort and dedication.
- Org undertakes to keep the user personal information private.
- Org has a right to ban the user in the case he or she violates the use of terms.
- Org does not bear responsibility for the accuracy of the published content.
- Org does not bear responsibility for the user’s understanding of the published content as well as for the user’s cryptocurrency operations.
Account Maintenance User Verification
- To create an account on the KatieWager blog, the user must present a valid email address.
- The account authorization procedure requires providing a password and email address.
- The user agrees that the actions performed on his or her account are made by his or her persona and according to his or her will.
The content published on the katieWarer.Org blog belongs to its intellectual property. Each piece of content is original and independent. It cannot be copied or published without a reference. Each piece of content is protected by copyright. Each trademark mentioned on the blog belongs to its owner.